Friday, July 4, 2008

Smoky Ashes

I have always been a person who is more into present rather than past, and do not let myself indulge in my past memories. But may be our unconscious mind keeps a record of all the events of past and even if we do not want to disturb our present, these secretly kept memories in our unconscious mind keep creeping into our present. It’s been happening with me for quite some time now. Certain events or words or may be some unspoken lines, though I have moved on and embraced the life at its best now, keep penetrating through my head unintentionally. Today I felt really weird, why the hell these unspoken feelings, thoughts, and memories of my past still haunt me and erupt into my head like volcano. My conscious mind is not able to understand this and at times, becomes helpless in front of my unconscious mind. For me such intrigue memories of past are like smoky ashes. And I’ll never be able to know when these smoky murky reflections will disappear into unknown horizons and I’ll see the clear sky without any cloudy stumbling block of my past. I hope these smoky ashes will fade away one day. I can just hope so.

No comments: