Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Recognize Real World Complexities

It will be good if I start live in reality and break my dream world. It is very important for us to understand the difference between Reality and Dreams, otherwise we end up becoming a loser at the end of the day. The definition of Reality and Dream is a different aspect and I do not want to touch that aspect at this time. I just want to understand that I must realize where I live, what I do is in the real world. At times I am just so lost in my dreams that I forget the real complexities of the real world facing me head on. Until I recognize those complexities, I can not overcome them. Today, somehow, as human mind keeps working all the time, even when we sleep, it keeps roaming to unknown dimensions, I realized that I can not afford to be indifferent towards the real problems. I need to understand and recognize them and then only I’ll be able to prepare myself to face them and ultimately overcome them.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's some pretty deep stuff Moony. You make my brain think! :)

Moon said...

lol are you sure it is only your brain thinking..i mean are you sure you have got a brain? ..kidding..

Thanks for the comment ..dude ..:)