Friday, May 30, 2008

Drops of Dreamy Dew

I opened my eyes,
Saw myriads of shining sallow pearls,
Surrounding me all around,
Mystified, I thought in empty,
Were those shining drops of morning dew?
Or they were illuminating tiny drops of dreams,
Dreams of the rising hopes?
Or of the fading memories,
Unable to understand,
I walked on to touch a pearl,
And the touch was so delicate and momentary,
Before I could realize,
It vanished like a drop of my dreamy dew.

It’s my first attempt in poem writing.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your first attempt is as fresh and bright as that dew drop of your dream dear sis....Go ahead..Go girl..

Anonymous said...

beautiful poem , sweet writer

여의도 김대리 said...

Wow ! Great ! * 100000000000000^^

Antares said...

excellent work! :) hard to believe that you are a first timer! :O