Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Can we live like Robots? No.

Okay if for the time being I forget the problems and as I have decided not let my self disturb because of anything, can I really get away with the human emotions? I do not think so, we can be very good organizers of our own lifestyle. We can put extreme pressure on ourselves to improve for the betterment of all, but we can not really get away with the very basic limitations of human beings. Human is emotional character. We can put up a rigid face just to hide our real feelings but we can not live a robotic life. We are humans and we are emotional and can not get away with the human limitations. I was trying to lead a robotic life for some time, but have realized no, it can’t be possible. I can not live a robotic life. Being a human being, I have got be affected by my surroundings and such things do affect me. Well that’s how life goes on, but may be I’ll never stop experimenting all the stuff, that will, I hope, make me a better human being.

No comments: