Monday, July 28, 2008

Let me try again

I have been trying to do multiple tasks simultaneously for quite some time now, but may be I am not a genius to handle all the things like that. My mind gets engrossed in one thing that I do and then I can’t think of anything else. If I work on one project, then it occupies my full attention and I can’t think of working on another project simultaneously. I feel it is good that I can concentrate on one thing at a time. May be that’s why I can understand things quickly. But if I try to do several activities at one go then I just end up messing up all. In order to do things in a systematic way, leaving no room for mistakes and thereby failures, I must have to concentrate on one project at a time. I keep revising my time management, as it’s really important for me. I do value time a lot now and do not want to waste a single moment. So I keep working on my time management depending upon the circumstances and my own mental ability to handle them. After thinking really hard, I have come to a conclusion. I must have to forget everything and concentrate on the projects in my hands. These projects include my Job, MBA & English Literature. So let me just try again to follow the systematic route, as I keep distracting myself a lot. But I also keep trying to make the best use of every moment of my life and every single moment is precious to me. I ‘Hope’ & ‘Wish’ I will succeed.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

TAT GR8 KAM MUJE TRAINNING DE RAHI HAI !!

Anonymous said...

yeah..u will succeed..not only this time but every time u try...All the Best & keep it up :)

Moon said...

Thanks :)