Saturday, August 2, 2008

la la la la la ..I wanna fly high high high .. lol

Humm I have written so much serious stuff there in the blog. Lemme now write something that just hits my head. Well I wanted to write some very serious stuff lol but suddenly changed my mind. Whenever I feel like talking to somebody, and I don’t get anybody by my side, then I talk to my own self. As a matter of fact, most of the time I keep talking to my own self. I do want to make friends, but may be not very good at that Art. Did you know making friends is also an Art.. hum?

Oh about the title, yeah I was singing something..something that did not go beyond "la la la la la" hmm may be I just composed a tune, and yet to find lyrics for the tune, in the mean time my "la la la la la" will do good for me. .. ;) ..

And what about the thing of flying? ohh that..sometimes I feel as if I am a butterfly lol..so whenever I feel like a butterfly then I start singing "I wanna fly high high high" ..It could have been sung "I wanna fly..... (and as if suddenly I bumped into an old friend) ..Hi Hi Hi"..hmm not very funny though.. :P..

Okie now last thing if I really should post this on the blog? I mean I didn’t apply my mind on this blog, but whatever hit my mind I wrote. I wanted to write. I just wanted to say my mind. It was as simple as that. So here you are!

2 comments:

Amandeep said...

Well you always fly,soon you will get moon,anyways i dont have your contact no and no mail id so from my side i dont know i am the first person or not but main soch reha hun ki main first hun soo Happy Birthday My Friend You always be happy and soon you will get your moon.

Takecare
Have a nice lyf.

Moon said...

Hey Amandeep !

Thanks for the Bday wishes !

No tum galat soch rahe ho..you are not the first one..lol in fact it was my best childhood freind who wished me first in the morning. She gave me a wake up call at 8 am in the morning and wishe me Happy Birth Day.. :)

lol ..so you missed that !

But it doesnt matter who wishes first or later..it's always my friends' BEST WISHES that matters the most !!

:)