Friday, May 9, 2008

Two months of rigorous practice

I had been wondering for few days, how to tell my seniors the decision I took for the crash course they had offered me some time back. My seniors had asked me to join a crash course, which I was not very keen to join. So I informed them my decision and promised them, what the crash course would teach me in two months, I would teach myself on my own. I took this decision because I knew that I could achieve the same skills by sheer hard work and practice on my own. Though, at the same time I did not want to sound over confident to them, but this was not over confidence and I was sure of that. What could make me perfect in the Art, was not the crash course but my sheer hard work and practice. And I did not want to let them take away the credit of my efforts, which I had been making for several years, in a matter of one and a half month. So, I decided to very politely decline the kind offer. Now I have got the opportunity to devote my all time on the career front. This time around it was not tough for me to explain to my folks at home, and they all respected my decision and supported me. So I will be terribly busy for the next two months at least. I must have to show them results in two months. But I love to take challenges, particularly in the Arts of Knowledge. And I shall keep updating myself on my blog!

1 comment:

Amandeep said...

Well first time i meet this type of girl,I read the blog and i like your attitude,b,coz u like challanges,b,coz u behlive in your self and in my point of view who behlive in our self that person is never worng he will achive what he want.

God bless you.

Thanks
Director
Amandeep Singh
Softechline
www.softechline.com