Thursday, May 22, 2008

I Have To Fight With The Fate And Win.

Was just thinking about the various problems one has to face in day to day life. But how can one get cowed down by such petty hindrances. If I can not handle such petty problems then I am good for nothing. And ha, I wanted to fight with my fate! How can a girl with so much confusion in her head, with such a low confidence in herself and with so many fears in her heart, can dream of fighting with her tough luck. But I have to fight with my fate. Fate. Something, I have never had faith in. I have always believed in Dreams. I believe in Desires. I believe in moving ahead, and suddenly this strange burning desire to fight with the Fate has risen in my heart. Can we really fight with something, that’s never been ‘An Existing Identity’ for us. But no matter whatever it is, I have to overcome it. May be we refer to our ‘disappointments and unpleasant outcomes’ as Fate sometimes, or we change our opinion of Fate according to the circumstances we are in. Okay whatever it is, I know what I have to do and that’s all what matters. I have to FIGHT with the FATE. And I have to WIN.

4 comments:

Nisha said...

That’s the spirit! U r not only a fighter but a winner my dear…the courage and willpower u have will keep u moving ahead in life…keep it up.. and all the Best!

G.S said...

Hi miss X,
It is something worth giving a thought why some use Fate as their answer to incapability,while others use it as an alternate for coincidence. From ur post it is evident that u are caught between the two worlds but its gud to note that u've not resorted to accept defeat under the cover of fate.Watever ur problems are don't yield to it..

Moon said...

@ Nisha- Thanks sis for being a support always!

@ Gowshan- Thanks for your comment. For me Fate is "Something which is out of our control". And I believe in fighting all odds and come out as a Winner in life.

Anonymous said...

Good research has shown that persons who believe in fate, ie., no free will, 'fate' is predetermined, are less likely to help other people with their problems, than people who believe in free will/choice.
Michaelst.John