Tuesday, April 8, 2008

A new Day A new Lesson !

Hey! I am back. No, not for useless talk of course but I have decided to come to my blog and write whatever comes across my mind more often from now onwards. It will be a good way to express my thoughts and can always depend upon it whenever I need to review it in future. So, what’s new today? Well it will be an interesting idea if I find out at least one new interesting thing out of my busy routine life or learn something nice and interesting daily. A new day and a new thing to learn and share it with you. What an Idea! So what’s new today..humm may be every time I am asked this question, I start pondering over all the recent activities that has been keeping me busy for the day. So nothing else but only I thought today to come on this blog more often and try to write down my thoughts. I need to learn to clear my thoughts and turn my thoughts into reality. Well it’s a difficult thing to learn but what’s the harm in trying. And yeah today when I was surfing on net (though I had decided not to surf on net, but it was only for few minutes), suddenly a subdued desire to learn French language started to crave again in my heart. As a child, I have always been fascinated by this language. I was surfing a website based on learning various languages, and came across with some nice 'French' exercises, and I instantly got hooked. But yeah, I'll learn it later. For the time being, am learning a lot more essential things in life! I'll divulge on this later. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

good luck!