Monday, April 7, 2008

Dedicated Life

I’ll have to lead a dedicated life, dedicated to my work, my studies and my career. I don’t have much time left. Two to three years down the line, I might be forced by my family to simply marry and settle down. But, I don’t want to simply marry and settle down, when I see myself standing nowhere. I do not want to merely Exist but Live. I can not afford to indulge my self in things which will take me nowhere. I must have to be determined and this has to be backed by my strong will power. It’s never too late. Whenever we realize the right way to go ahead, we must go for that then and there, without giving it a second thought. I’ll concentrate fully on my work and my studies. My family needs me, and I must have to look after them also. I’ll try to mend my ways to improve myself for the sake of my family’s happiness, because as they say, Family Comes First. So, no more useless talk with anybody, no more useless net surfing and no more useless distracting activities. And I wish my self Good Luck again!

1 comment:

Ganesh Kumaran said...

hey,thats really nice one...well you have to be more composed down the life for managing the problems better..but try to feed on your dreams for inspiration to perfom better...never give up..aspire on your dreams...catch me @ bkganeshkumaran@gmail.com....cya