Wednesday, April 2, 2008

For what I was there..

For the past two days, I had been spending all of my spare time on net on a website based on learning various languages. I was doing nothing but just meeting different people and replying to their enormous messages that they had been sending me with much effort. But, may be now its time to get back to my real goal. I wanted to brush up my communication skills, and that’s why I had joined that website. But I ended up finding my self engrossed in the various messages received and lost in replying to each of them. I was enjoying chatting with some of really interesting people out there. But, hell, what about my practice of language. This was indeed a very active and full of fun sort of website for practicing and improving various language skills. There is so much to do that no one can ever feel bored there. But, if I forget the real goal for what I joined that website then there is no point in spending my time there. So I have decided better stay away from the distracting things and concentrate on the various exercises available there to brush up my language skills. So I am back to my goal oriented self again. Good Luck !

1 comment:

Ganesh Kumaran said...

well what can i say one thing is..thats natural to get distracted..but try to make something useful from those distractions...it will lead you to unknown paths to discover upon..but u have to play safe by choosing the right path cautiously decided one....check my blog everything over there is possible of distractions only...controlled distraction is good....http://kganeshkumaran.blogspot.com