Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Never Be an Emotional Fool

I have been an emotional fool from the very beginning of my life. My kind of people are difficult to deal with sometimes. And they even do not know which way to go as they are so much engaged with their own thoughts that they can not see through reality. It becomes difficult to understand the very intrigue nature of human beings. And my kind of people make it even worse. But the one thing, which I have decided today, is that I will never become an emotional fool. Meaning thereby I will always put my logical and intellectual side first and lead my life accordingly. It is not bad to be emotional sometimes. But it is always better to keep a check over the emotions, so that we can see through reality as clear as day. And that way we can always be safe from being an emotional fool. I had to make a choice and I have made it. Never Be an Emotional Fool.

No comments: