Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Control yourself

Sometimes even, I do not understand my mood swings. At this moment, I am full of excitement, joy and happiness and the next, I am sad, melancholic, and downhearted. I find this crazy. I find this out of my head. I just can not understand why I am so moved by my emotions. I am not that emotional type or at least I try not to be one (ehh God). Well my friends say, if I am in a good mood then I make the world more beautiful for everybody around. And if I am in a bad mood then, hell, I make the life hell for everybody around. But I do not like this. I want to keep control over my emotions. What would be the best way? Yoga? Meditation? Or some Dance / Music classes? May be I can just talk with my friends and feel better. But how can I find one idle friend to hear all my prattle. No no. I can’t do that with my friends. I should give them comfort and care rather than getting on their nerves ;). Then what else, may be I can just write down my thoughts here and feel better? Well, don’t know what would work best for my weird mood swings. But I got to keep control over my emotional, sensitive self. Let’s see to what extent I’ll get success.

No comments: