Friday, June 12, 2009

Going for the Good

I will be away for 16 days from now. I would like to spend my time in re-organising my self. I would not carry any burdensome baggage from the past. And I would move on. I have a long way to go. As I have been fighting with my fate and this fight does not seem to be ending anytime soon. I believe in myself and know for certain that my world is far better than what it seems at times. I have got the ability to think positive and understand things better. I feel fortunate that I hardly make wrong decisions. I need to build a new confidence in me and certainly have to start taking life more seriously. I am a bit carefree girl. I hardly take things seriously and do something meaningful. But if I do not cure my ways then I will lag behind. I have to match the pace of my efforts with the time. In the next few days, I just want to forget everything but the real goal of my life. I do not want to get married and settle down just for the sake of it. I want to live a meaningful life. And of course, I want more freedom. Freedom lets a person be her self. I am yearning for a “safe freedom”. I have many things to do. And I want to judge how far I would reach. I have to go now. I will be back. Hopefully, with loads of happiness and enthusiasm next time, as that’s what I am known for.

No comments: