Saturday, February 2, 2008

Life is a "Bliss"

You know suddenly I started feeling like I have learnt a vital lesson of life..and that lesson is to stay 'Happy' ....

I am really grateful to Almighty God who has taught me this lesson.. and would love if you all can learn the same and stay happy..

May be we all just don’t know why we stay tensed and grieved all the time. We all need to understand one thing that our life is precious and exclusive. Actually, It depends upon our outlook towards life .... .. It’s not our life which is a "Problem"..it’s our outlook towards life that makes it look like a "problem". If we start looking at the life as ‘Bliss’…. then its bound to become a "Bliss" and not a "Problem"...

So what I learnt from my experiences is that..It is our outlook towards life that makes all the difference....just look at life as "Bliss" and suddenly you will find yourself in a bliss !!!

Just don’t let the myriad difficulties, problems, obstacles, deceits of loved one, lies, non achievements of goals and blah blah blah....whatever 'not so good' things in life affect our outlook towards life...

Just be calm, compose, don’t lose your senses and believe you me..you will suddenly find all the solutions in time and life will again be a "Bliss".

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi Moon..
I always wonder why you keep writing about life, happiness..

I told you before I was used to write, but it wan not because I was happy but sad or frustrated, I later believe once someone wants to write, it is because of sadness or any negative emotions, of course I differ that from writing memos,,

but I really want you to keep yourself at the highest level of happiness..:)

waiting for your return to TCP..

---
Conoro

Moon said...

you may be right Conoro..Actually when we are in the need of something then only we try to search of it. And if you find my topic on "life" and "happiness"..then you may be right that I am also in search of it.

:)..cheers to life !!

Anonymous said...

cheers to life.. :)

Arvind Agrawal said...

Hi Moon!
I came to your blog through your entry on LM. Read it through! You are very clear and honest in your expresions! I must congratulate: I feel those who have guts to write the feelings, make it BIG some day!
On my LM profile, you will find my mail id, feel free to write to me anyday! I enjoy reading from people like you! What are goals by the way!
Arvind