Monday, January 7, 2008

Life full of colors and fun

Life suddenly seems dull and colorless. Well this is also a face of life and I know better times are ahead. A time will come when my life will also become full of colors and fun. But what about today? What about this very moment? How do I fill colors in this very moment, which seems so dull to me today.

One way is to forget the problems and daily routine works and let myself loose in relaxation. Then a best therapy is Music that I like to go for most of the time. And of course writing my random thoughts in the blog also brings a lot of relaxation to my mind.

I have started writing this blog, not because I love writing but because I want to express my subdued expressions, which otherwise remain untouched deep in my heart. And I really feel relaxed after I write it all in the blog.

It is a kind of venting machine for me. So whenever I feel like venting out something that has been disturbing me since long, I simply can count on this blog.

I may sound bored, but that’s what I am feeling right now and obviously our moods get transpired in our writings also. But I am sure soon I will be back to my ‘happy go lucky’ mood and this life will again become full of colors and fun.

No comments: