Thursday, October 21, 2010

Want to learn something new everyday :)

Today, it seems life has become monotonic. Same routine with no change or new activities. So, I took a long breath and thought what I can do to make my life a better and more enjoyable experience. I have always been very fascinated by showbiz. If I can do something in that, but what? Maybe I can begin with joining some dancing/music classes. Acting is not my cup of tea, but I love music and dance. I have to continue with the routine job also to afford the other things in life. We can still follow our heart and chase our dreams. At least we should give it a try and never miss any opportunity to follow your dreams. But if I give a thought of my daily routine, it is pretty obvious that I am missing out on many things. Need to concentrate more on the goals, but the goals seem hazy from here. Have not been able to decide on many things. And time is just flying away.

No comments: