Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Change for Good

How human disposition goes through radical changes sometimes. Perhaps one of the most intricate subjects is Human psychology. No one rule will apply in common. Okay today I have resolved to challenge my faculties to the maximum. I, being an easy going girl, tend to avoid challenging ways. I always choose the easiest, fastest, safest way possible. Such a disposition might get credit for its super safely approach, but it blocks many less trodden ventures which could turn into revolutionary phenomenon. But to take a first step towards the ventures which are fraught with numerous unimagined risks, needs a lot of guts with one focused approach. There is nothing in this world that is unattainable. You only have to accumulate your enormous human capacities and determination, and you can achieve anything you dream of. As the time goes by, we tend to change. Change is the only constant thing in cosmos. Change is good. Change is inevitable. Change is life :)

3 comments:

Nisha said...

Thats right! Remember: Be the change you want to see! I see the 'mind work' in this post. It takes me back from my dreamy world...lolz

Anonymous said...

Thats right! Remember: Be the change you want to see! I see the 'mind work' in this post. It takes me back from my dreamy world...lolz

Moon said...

Thanks Nisha.. Try As much as I can :)