Friday, October 16, 2009

A drop in the ocean

Who I am, Why do I exist. What’s the significance of my existence. Just one girl. One another person among the zillions of living people on mother earth. Same views, same aspirations. Then, why do I think that all the things should happen as per my will. May be, again a very common human nature. Moments will keep changing our preferences. Today what seems of great value, tomorrow can be a dime a dozen. Human nature is fickle. No, may be, because there is nothing constant in the cosmos, that’s why we human are so fickle minded. But, may be only our behavior gets changed, but not the ‘Real self’. We remain our own self throughout our life. Only our preferences, life style, likes, dislikes, tastes keep changing, as we move through the journey called life. Oh why I was writing this passage, ...yeah because I was feeling very ordinary, common and insubstantial today. And as human nature is, just wanted to pour out my vague thoughts on the blog. It’s my diary, btw, that is open to all. I am happy being myself. But still, today I was feeling very ordinary, a drop in the ocean. Just a drop… in the wide ocean.

No comments: