Friday, March 27, 2009

Me or my Life?

I want to move beyond ups and downs of life. The life like a live wire will continue to push me up and down, but somehow, by virtue of my will power I want to move out of its traps. Beyond joys and melancholy. Beyond its extreme circumstances. Let’s see how far I shall succeed. It’s not easy. Really it’s not easy. I am a rather soft soul. Can hardly bear the rough side of life. But I’ll try to be neutral towards life. And will always be looking at the brighter side of life. Oh rather I should say that I’ll be partial towards life and keep looking at the brighter side of it. Because life is precious. And I do not want to waste my life in crying over things. Ha life is much more precious than wasting it over such things. I will enjoy my life and every moment of life. Hmm it’s my challenge to my life! I’ll love to see who wins, me or my life. Cheers !

2 comments:

Siddharth Mistry said...

nice blog..good name .. do u like moon .. i like also.. visit mine .. u will like it...

Moon said...

I liked your blog in one shot whatever i read. Would love to read your blogs more and be a regular visitor. Thanks for the comment.