Monday, January 19, 2009

I have awakened

I was in a long slumber. I got to wake up now. If not now then ‘Never’. I am shocked. I am perplexed. But the only good thing happened to me recently is that I have woken up. Now there will be no looking back. What all I can see is Reality, reality in its pure real self and not disillusioned reflections of my imagination. The shock was indeed deep. It was a sudden jolt to my inner motionless self. I was distracted. I was blind. But not any more. I did a mistake. And I am tormented. But the good thing about that is I have gotten a chance to recover from it. At least my mistake was not so grave that otherwise would have left me hopeless or dead. What if my mistake would have been so grave that there would be no second chance? As they say, intelligent people learn from other’s mistakes. But I am not one of such intelligent people for I learn only by my own mistakes and sometimes this is a heart wrecking process. But still there is a good thing happened about it and that good this is, it gave me a chance to recover. To be awaken. To undo my mistake. To learn and add on my experience. To be strong enough to face the real hard world. Ahh it took me so long to awaken. But the good thing again is that I have woken up. Woken up from my long slumber.

No comments: