Monday, December 22, 2008

Hello Sky

Hello, Hello Sky!
Bend a bit to listen to me
I want to touch your snowy wings
But it’s not within my reach
Why do you have to be so far away
It baffles me sometimes
But if you can just bend a bit
Just for once
For me to touch your snowy wings
Just by raising my tiny hands
Bend a bit to listen to me
I dream of you every night
and then,
Why do you have to be fazed away
When I open my eyes?
I try to search for you everyday
But you seem to have flown away
Far away…
It seems
You again ditched me.
But I can’t give it up.
I will try to reach you again.
One day,
You will be in my reach
and I’ll be touching your snowy wings
just by raising my tiny hands….

//These lines were written a few days ago, though not very polished ones, but then I am not a professional writer. This blog is meant for writing my all vague thoughts. So today when I read them, I decided to put them on the blog.

No comments: