Saturday, December 29, 2007

What about keeping a diary for the New Year..?

For the year 2008..I wanted to maintain a diary..humm then suddenly this idea struck my mind..what if I use my blog as my diary...well the only danger was...diary can get really personal at times and this blog is an open book for the entire world..gosh..

So..hmm..I finally decided..the real personal secrets can rest deep in my heart..and for anything else..this blog is good enough..

Yeah..for the upcoming year..i want to make some resolutions, as usual...

The first one will be ..Improvement of Over All Personality...(That includes a lot of hidden secrets..lol)..

then..will start some Post Graduation Course...

May be a lot more..but when the whole list gets clear in my mind..then only i come back and put them right here..on my own..blog..:)

What say...:)..?

No comments: