Monday, November 12, 2007

Just like that..

Today something happened with me..it was not like a normal day for me anymore..actually i wanted to talk to someone but i guess it was never meant to be..but then why do i feel so bad even if it was on net only..why dont i get enough strength to move on ..i mean after all i live in this real hard world ..i need to learn live that way only otherwise i will die..well everyone has to die one day but i meant i will die soon..;)..silly gal i m...

I used to think as if i m the most strong gal but now i m realising that i was so wrong.. i m not strong emotionally..well i m not good in writing but i guess m good in clearing my mind to you..so this lil writing is just for the sake of talking to you..as i want to speak up today..i cant bare the subdued feeling within me anymore....this is a good way..and who says that only expert writers can only write here..i m new, beginner but i will write ..whatever will come in my mind i will write here..this is going to be my diary from now onwards....


I guess its enough for the day...or i will start making u feel bored..or have i stareted it already..;)..

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HI Moon..
I read Just Like that..
I think You have to keep wirting..sharing feelings and thoughts, .. that's really great and good for you,,plus, it is really good for others..you will encourage us express our feeling and that's what we need...well done.

Conoro from TCP.. :)

Moon said...

Tks ..Conoro......

I really appreciate your comments...

I will try my level best..and i hope you will keep visiting my blog ..

Stay in touch..:)

Anonymous said...

You can count on me Moon.. :)

Conoro